About the Episode
In this episode of And In Heels, we talk about the impact a fractional CMO (short for Chief Marketing Officer) can have on a company’s marketing initiatives and overall growth.
Fractional CMOs are a role growing in popularity throughout the business world. You may have even heard of them – but what are they? What do they do? And do you need this role for your company?
A fractional CMO is a part-time executive who provides high-level marketing expertise and strategic guidance to businesses. A business who hires a fractional CMO can expect faster results, improved marketing performance, and overall growth for a company.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you have an aligned marketing and sales process?
- Are you experiencing any marketing and sales challenges?
- Is your company lacking marketing leadership or strategic marketing experience?
- Are you looking to scale or explore new markets?
- Are you seeking expert-level support on a project?
If you answered ‘Yes’ then a fractional CMO can be a game-changer when it comes to leveling up your marketing and sales efforts quickly and cost-efficiently.
Interested in learning more? In this episode you’ll learn:
- Which businesses/industries benefit most from a fractional CMO
- Typical services a fractional CMO provides
- Business benefits of hiring a fractional CMO
As the Founder and CEO of Forecast Sunny, Kelly offers fractional CMO services to businesses in need of marketing leadership. Listen to Kelly share how she helped a manufacturing company fill their pipeline by over $6M in the first year by creating a strategy across marketing and sales that increased brand awareness, consumer engagement, and ultimately sales.
Wondering how a fractional CMO could benefit your business? Let’s dive into this topic!
Sign Up to Receive Podcast Updates and More!