Digital Marketing Internships
About Forecast Sunny
At Forecast Sunny you will be able to make an impact. You will have creative input that matters and most importantly, you will have fun! You will be encouraged to build your own work-life balance because we will trust in you and offer you freedom and flexibility at the core of our benefits. You will have unlimited learning potential and become part of an amazing team.
Forecast Sunny is a leading Digital Marketing Agency focused on making a profound impact on businesses by aligning people, processes, and profit. Our mission is to be a thought leader guiding businesses to grow intentionally with modern-profit-centric marketing strategies.
Digital Marketing Skills That
You Will Get to See In Action
Paid Ads (PPC)
Tech & Systems
Who We Are Seeking
We are looking for a dynamic, positive, outgoing, college/university junior or senior (or even fresh out of school, but you have little or no experience working as a digital marketer). You are seeking an incredible opportunity to work with an experienced digital marketing agency.
- You want to pursue a career in digital marketing and define your passion
- You care about details and you take pride in ownership of your work
- You are highly creative and a gifted communicator
- You are a master multitasker (a must)
- You desire to be around high-performing professionals and can’t wait to show off your creative talents
- You can take direction and quickly apply new learnings in a fast-paced environment
- You have had a great work ethic and are motivated to work hard
About the Position
Forecast Sunny offers several specialized Digital Marketing Internships. We do our best to match your skillset and professional goals to an internship role that will support you in reaching your professional goals. We will match your goals with our current opportunities to come up with the perfect internship for both of us.
Support our digital marketing team based on the role you are assigned, focus areas for internship assignments:
- Assist with social media campaigns
- Assist with email campaigns
- Assist with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Produce social media content and calendars
- Assist with Google My Business Management
- Assist with SEO and Website optimization
- Complete other administrative tasks as needed
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities vary based on your internship role.
- Social Media – Calendar & Content Planning and Management
- Google Adwords & Paid Social Media – Keyword Research and Management
- Content & Copy Writer – Blogs, Infographics, Social Media Posts, Website Content, etc.
- Website Design & Development – Graphic Design, WordPress, Coding
- SEO & Website Optimization including Google My Business – Keyword Research, Content Strategy, Website Optimization, Search Optimization
- Graphic Design – Social Media Graphics, Marketing Assets, Minor Website Design Elements, Blog Posting, etc.
Skills & Requirements
We are looking for someone who has developed a strong interest during college and in previous work / internships that show an aptitude for digital marketing and content writing. Forecast Sunny is a comprehensive digital and inbound agency that utilizes all channels (social media, paid media, email, content marketing, SEO) as a complete strategy to get amazing results. Ideally, your interest/experience will relate to marketing as a whole. You will be ahead of the pack if you have training, certifications, or experience in common tools used for digital marketing.
Skills and requirements will vary based on your internship role.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google My Business, Facebook/Instagram Ads, and/or LinkedIn ads management.
- Highly skilled in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or Google equivalents.
- Strong knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter is a must. You are familiar with Snapchat, TikTok, and Pinterest and have these apps on your phone.
- Experience working with email marketing platforms like MailChimp or equivalents.
- Experience in WordPress is a plus, but not required
- Keyword research experience is nice to have, but definitely will be part of this role.
- Knowledge of graphic design principles and concepts is important. Training and/or talent in graphic design is a bonus.
- Experience with social media management tools like Buffer, HootSuite, or Later is a strong bonus
- Experience using virtual meeting tools. (Google Meet, Zoom, Microsoft Meetings, etc)
This is a six-month paid internship with the opportunity to extend. The starting salary for this position is $15 per hour. This position will be offered 12 – 20 hours per week.
Forecast Sunny, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.